Yesterday we premiered Pomegranate & Ash: An Experiment in Theatre of Polyphony in On the Boards’ Open Studio #6 — and today OTB has confirmed that we are the first group to fully pack the house!
Here’s a sampling of audience responses:
- “The ensemble was so tight. Precise and tuned into each other.”
- “The music was amazing!”
- “Their dance [Dance of Seduction by Sara Kaus and Trevor Young Marston] was really powerful!”
- “The girl’s [Catherine Lavy] song made me cry!”
- “It’s hard to believe you’ve only been working together as an ensemble for three months!”
- “Very moving. Even though there was no story, the imagery and the way you layered everything together was striking.”
- “It was refreshing to see a performance that was truly interdisciplinary!”
Were you there? We’d love to get your feedback, too! Please email us or comment below.
Thank you to On the Boards for organizing this event.
Pomegranate & Ash continues to evolve. Look for additional showing announcements through this Spring and Summer.